The Inspired Schools Learning Programme is delivered by the North Lincolnshire Museum Service who provide hands-on and engaging learning experiences for Foundation, Primary and Secondary School pupils at a number of venues, one being Normanby Hall Country Park.
The Inspired Learning Schools Programme offers:
- Hands-on and engaging workshops across five different venues in North Lincolnshire including North Lincolnshire Museum, Normanby Hall Country Park, Baysgarth House Museum, Brigg Heritage Centre and Waters’ Edge Country Park
- Outreach workshops and themed experiences at your school.
- Loans service with themed boxes to complement your workshops.
- Learning experiences tailored to the needs of your school pupils.
- Workshops evaluated by teachers and school pupils to ensure we provide a consistent high service.
- We have been awarded the Sandford Award for Heritage Education.
- We have a Learning Outside the Classroom Quality Badge, which assures teachers that we offer quality learning experiences and manage risk effectively.
- We have received the North Lincolnshire Communication and Interaction Charter Mark.
- Shortlisted for Shine a Light award which showcases excellent practice around support children and young people’s communication development.
For further information on the Inspired Learning Schools Programme visit the council website. You can find the Inspired Learning leaflet for outdoor education for primary schools below.
Inspired Learning outdoor learning programme for primary schools 2018