Talks and Trails
Download the Normanby Hall ‘Talks and Trails’ brochure
The popular Normanby Hall ‘Talks and Trails’ events return during 2018/19!
The Victorian Walled Garden
On 22 May 2019, discover the history of Victorian Walled Gardens, how they worked and the factors that contributed to their success. (Will also require suitable outdoor shoes as part of this will take place outdoors weather dependent). Meet at the Hall for the talk at
11.30am, lunch will be served at approximately 1pm.
- Roast sirloin of beef or roast turkey
- Served with a selection of seasonal vegetables from the Walled Garden
- Baked vanilla cheesecake, fresh strawberries & coulis, fresh pouring cream
- Served with a choice of tea or coffee
Places cost £20, which includes entry to the Park. To secure your place, please call Normanby Hall on 01724 720588.
Future ‘Talks and Trails’ events
- 20 June 2019: Creating and maintaining herbaceous borders