For more intimate weddings, Normanby Hall has introduced an out of season package that includes the same elements that are provided for other weddings such as use of the main drive for the wedding car, floral displays, red carpet, linen, master of ceremonies and a table plan.
It also includes welcome drinks, wedding breakfast, wine with the meal and an evening buffet.
Catering for 50 guests, the cost of this package starts from only £2,575.
The full details of the package are:
- Civil ceremony in the Buckingham Room
- Use of CD player and member of staff to operate
- Ivory chair covers included for the ceremony
- Bucks Fizz on arrival
- Three course meal with coffee
- Glass of house wine with the meal (choice of red, white or rose)
- Glass of sparkling wine with the toast
- Evening buffet for 50 guests (The maximum number of guests for an evening function is 140. Additional buffet covers can be added at a cost of £10.50 per person and we do recommend catering for at least 75% of your total number)
- Red carpet
- Two fresh flower arrangements for the ceremony (colour of your choice)
- One fresh flower arrangement for your top table (colour of your choice)
- White linen tablecloths
- White linen napkins
- Silver cake base and silver knife
- Master of Ceremonies
- Table plan for display on easel
You can choose one starter, one main course and one dessert from the following options:
- Homemade soup (a choice of chunky vegetable, carrot and coriander with vegetable crisps, vine tomato with basil oil). All soups are suitable for vegetarians.
- Duo of honeydew & cantaloupe melon with seasonal berries and a champagne sorbet.
- Prawn cocktail (prawns in a Marie Rose sauce, crisp salad leaves, cherry tomato, black olive, and a lemon wedge).
- Garlic mushrooms: sauteed mushrooms in a garlic and thyme cream sauce, toasted ciabatta, rocket.
- House pate: smooth chicken liver pate, homemade chutney, seasonal dressed leaves, toast.
- Bread basket and butter
- Roast leg of pork with sage and onion stuffing, apple sauce and a cider jus
- Roast beef, Yorkshire pudding, horseradish sauce and roast gravy
- Lincolnshire sausages (three) served on grain mustard mash, red onion compote, red wine jus
- Chicken breast served with one of the following sauces:
- Traditional roast gravy with sage & onion stuffing
- Wild mushroom & Madeira
- Tomato & basil
All main courses are served with traditional roast potatoes, buttered & minted new potatoes, buttered baton carrots and garden peas (except for Lincolnshire sausages which have only one additional potato choice)
- Fresh cream filled profiteroles with chocolate sauce served with fresh pouring cream
- Lemon posset, homemade shortbread biscuit
- New York style cheesecake, seasonal berry compote, pouring cream
- Warm chocolate fondant, crème Chantilly
- Treacle tart and crème anglaise
Selection of sandwiches & open rolls in brown & white bread. Fillings to include: free range egg & cress mayonnaise, tuna mayonnaise, roast ham, cheddar & homemade chutney, roast chicken breast & stuffing.
Please choose five of the following options:
- Warm Lincolnshire sausage rolls
- Onion bhajis, yoghurt and mint dip
- Mini spring rolls (duck, vegetable)
- Chicken and vegetable satay
- Mini quiche (Lorraine, mushroom, vegetable, cheese & onion)
- Mini pizzas (pepperoni, mozzarella & tomato)
- Southern fried chicken strips, BBQ dip
- Mini samosas (chicken, vegetable)
- Mini savoury eggs
- Individual pork pies, piccalilli
- Filo wrapped jumbo prawns, sweet chilli dip
The Intimate wedding package is available Monday to Saturday, October to March (excluding December). The package is priced at £2,575 Monday to Friday, and £3,100 on Saturday.
No changes can be made to the Intimate wedding package.
Please note that this price does not include the registrar fee.