Free health walks take place every Friday at Normanby Hall Country Park at 10.30am and are a great start for people who are new to walking or may need extra help with gaining confidence in walking.
There is a choice of 1 mile (suitable for wheelchairs), 2 mile and 3 mile walks.
- Everybody is welcome to join any of the walks, which are always relaxed and friendly.
- All walks are FREE and are no longer than 3 miles (unless otherwise stated) please check the length of the walk beforehand. All walks are 90 minutes or less
- Walks are led and supported by trained Volunteer Walk Leaders, one with first aid equipment.
- In severe weather conditions walks may be cancelled, please call 0771 7586380 before 9.30am on the day of the walk if you are in any doubt that a walk will not be taking place.
- Please wear comfortable shoes with grip and be aware that some walks may be muddy in places. It is also advisable to bring a drink with you, particularly in warmer weather.
- Dogs are welcome, if well behaved and kept on a lead at all times. Please ensure your dog is kept away from people walking with walking aids to prevent any leads getting tangled.
- Choose a walk suitable for you (please note the start time, if you are new, please attend 10-15 minutes earlier to fill in a walker registration form).
More information can be found here.