Opening Times and Admission
Summer Season: March – October
- March: 9:00am – 5:30pm
- April: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- May: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- June to August: 9:00am – 9:00pm
- September: 9:00am – 8:00pm
- October: 9:00am – 5:30pm
Gift Shop – 9:30am – 5:00pm
The Hall – 10:00am – 4:00pm
The Stableyard Café – 9:30am – 5:00pm
The Victorian Walled Garden – 9:00am – 4:30pm
The Rural Life Museum – April – September: 10:00am – 4:00pm
The Splash Pad – 11:00am – 5:00pm
Winter Season: November – February
Park Grounds – 9:00am – 5:00pm
Gift Shop – 9:30am – 4:00pm
- November: Friday to Sunday, 11:00am – 3:00pm
- December: Everyday, 11:00am – 3:00pm
- January to February: Closed
The Stableyard Café – 9:30am – 4:00pm
The Victorian Walled Garden – 9:00am – 3:30pm
The Rural Life Museum – Closed until April
The Splash Pad – Closed until Summer Season
On Christmas day, the park will be open, however all facilities will be closed.
Please visit the GoApe website for information on their opening times.
Annual Memberships offer a great value way of enjoying the Park all year round. The membership is valid for a 12 month period from the date of purchase and gives unlimited, year round access to the Park and Grounds, complimentary car parking and entry to the Hall and Farming Museum throughout the summer months. Membership holders will also enjoy priority booking and money off for some ticketed events. Members also receive a discount off of Go Ape.
Memberships are available to be purchased online.
There are different types of membership as follows:
- Standard Individual Membership: £23
- Standard Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £28
- Standard Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car):£39
- Premier Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £45
- Premier Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car): £55
- Group Membership (formally constituted, not for profit groups of up to 20 people arriving in the same vehicle): £65
A Premier Pass gives you the same great benefits as the standard, but in addition you will also receive discounts on special events and priority booking.
Day entry (purchased on entry)
If you would rather not have an annual membership day entry admission is charged per person and includes entry to the Park and Grounds, Hall and Farming Museum (during the summer period).
The cost of admission is:
- Adult: £8
- Adult Concession: £7
- Children (5 to 16 years): £5
- Under 5s: Free
Throughout the winter season, there is just a car park charge of £5 to pay. (1st November – 3rd March)
It is worth noting that if you choose to book onto Go Ape during your visit, your Go Ape price will be reduced by the cost of park entry.
- Coaches (21+ seater) £20
- Minibuses (less than 21 seater) £10
- If you are attending as a School Trip via the Learning Team, coach parking is included in the price
- If you are attending as a School Trip via Go Ape, coach parking can be paid via Go Ape, or by contacting Normanby Hall Country Park
- Group visits during our winter season, coach/minibus chares apply
Coach and minibus parking must be pre-booked by contacting Normanby Hall.
Visitors that meet criteria can receive money off single day entry to Normanby Hall Country Park. Please click here to see a full list of qualifying criteria.
Max card holders can receive free day entry for up to two adults and two children when they present their card on arrival. In order to obtain the discount the child that the card belongs to must be present.
We welcome dogs at the park, but please ensure your dogs are kept on a lead at all times. This is due to other wildlife and respect for our other visitors. Please clean up after your dog and help us to keep the Park clean and tidy for all to enjoy. Thank you for your cooperation.