Opening Times and Admission
The park has fully reopened to all customers. Day admission or membership pass prices apply.
Visitors will be greeted by our friendly ticket booth staff on arrival and checked in. Inside the park, customers are advised to make use of the hand sanitiser available, respect the personal space of others, and use the NHS Track and Trace app QR codes located at entry points to scan in. Thank you.
The current opening hours of our facilities are:
The park grounds and toilets are open daily from 9am to 9pm.
The Gift Shop is open daily from 10.30am to 4pm
The Stableyard Café 9.30am to 3.30pm
The Victorian Walled Garden is open daily from 10.30am to 3.30pm
Mini Golf is open at weekends and during school holidays
The Hall and Rural Life Museum 11am to 4pm
Splashpad daily 11am to 4pm
Annual Memberships offer a great value way of enjoying the Park all year round. The membership is valid for a 12 month period from the date of purchase and gives unlimited, year round access to the Park and Grounds, complimentary car parking and entry to the Hall and Farming Museum throughout the summer months. Membership holders will also enjoy priority booking and money off for some ticketed events.
Memberships are available to be purchased online.
There are different types of membership as follows:
- Standard Individual Membership: £18.38
- Standard Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £22.75
- Standard Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car):£31.50
- Premier Membership (up to two people arriving in the same car): £40
- Premier Friends & Family (up to seven people arriving in the same car): £50
- Group Membership (formally constituted, not for profit groups of up to 20 people arriving in the same vehicle): £54.25
- A Premier Pass gives you the same great benefits as the standard, but in addition you will also receive discounts on special events and priority booking.
A single admission is charged per person and includes entry to the Park and Grounds, Hall and Farming Museum (during the summer period). The cost of admission is:
- Adult: £7.50
- Children (5 to 16 years): £4.50
- Under 5s: Free
Throughout the winter season, there is just a car park charge of £4 to pay.
Visitors that meet criteria can receive money off single day entry to Normanby Hall Country Park. Please click here to see a full list of qualifying criteria.
Max card holders can receive free day entry for up to two adults and two children when they present their card on arrival. In order to obtain the discount the child that the card belongs to must be present.
We welcome dogs at the park, but please ensure your dogs are kept on a lead at all times. This is due to other wildlife and respect for our other visitors. Please clean up after your dog and help us to keep the Park clean and tidy for all to enjoy. Thank you for your cooperation.