Normanby Hall Golf Course
Normanby Hall Golf Course (NHGC) is following the #PlaySafe return to golf roadmap set by England Golf.
To stay up to date with the latest information and membership offers from the course, visit the North Lincolnshire Council website.
About the course
Adjoining Normanby Hall Country Park, the Golf Course is set in 117 stunning acres of mature woodland and parkland.
The beautiful 18 hole, par 72 course is considered one of the best municipal courses in the country, providing challenging play for members, green fee players and societies alike.
Offering excellent value for money, the course features greens of a quality you’ll find hard to match anywhere, and a friendly PGA qualified golf professional.
With improvements to the course, tees and pathways, the installation of a 3-bay driving range, a transformed club house and more, there has never been a better time to join.
We are excited to be trailing some late night opening at the Normanby Golf Clubhouse.
We are open daily 9am-6pm. On Saturday’s, we will be open until 9pm, with an evening menu available.
Enjoy a meal from the clubhouse whilst admiring the great views across the 18th from the balcony.
The bar stocks a selection of refreshing beers, ciders, gins and wines.
Non members are also made welcome.
- 18 testing holes offering a challenge to golfers at every level
- PGA qualified golf professional
- Flexible membership available with PlayMoreGolf
- Improve your game with the My Caddie app, including 3D flyovers, hole and green images, live pin positions and more! Available on Android and iOS.
- Fully refurbished clubhouse, offering an impressive range of snacks and restaurant meals
- Coaching programmes for all levels
- Fully stocked shop
- Golf buggies and trolleys available to hire
- Practice range
- Golf practice nets
- Putting green
- Free Wi-Fi
To book your tee time, give the pro shop a call on 01724 720226.