After a glorious summer it’s hard to believe we are about to enter our winter season at Normanby!
This is a magical time at the Park and we have lots of exciting things planned…more on that soon!
Listed below are changes to the opening hours of the Park facilities. All take effect on 1 October unless stated.
- The Splash Pad is now closed (from 28 September)
- Through the winter season there is just a £3 car parking charge to pay (or please display your annual pass)
- The Hall is open Friday, Saturday and Sunday from 11.30am to 4pm (last admission 3.30pm)
- The Farming Museum is closed
- Last admission to the Walled Garden is 3.30pm
- The Cafe and Gift Shop close at 4pm