Park opening times
The Summer season at Normanby Hall Country Park lasts from 2 March to 3 November 2019, with lots of fun, family friendly activities to enjoy.
The Park is open daily from 9am. The opening hours for the facilities are listed below. Please note that these are provided as a guide, it is always worth checking this website for the latest information.
- The Hall is open daily from 10.30am to 5pm between 2 March and 29 September. The last admission is 4.30pm.
- The Farming Museum is open daily from 6 April to 29 September. The last admission is 4.30pm.
- The Victorian Walled Garden is open daily from 10.30am. The last admission is 4.30pm.
- The Gift Shop is open daily from 10.30am to 5pm.
- The Stableyard Café is currently open daily from 10.30am to 5pm. Look out for a newly refurbished café, coming later this year
A gentle reminder for our annual membership holders, for ease of access to the park, please remember you do need to bring both the plastic membership pass and the car parking pass when you visit.
We welcome dogs at the park, but please ensure your dogs are kept on a lead at all times. This is due to other wildlife and respect for our other visitors. Thank you for your cooperation.