2021 Events Calendar
Party in the Park
Friday 23 July, Saturday 24 July and Sunday 25 July
The Party in the Park music festival returns featuring an exciting line up of acts, a great selection of food and drink and live entertainment!
Summer holiday activities
Summer has arrived at Normanby Hall, where a programme of fun learning events for you and your little ones are guaranteed to help you get the most out of the holidays.
Places for the below activities are limited, please book your place in advance via Eventbrite.
- Monday 26 July at 10am: Samba! music lesson in the Park
- 26 July at 10am: Mini Gardeners for little ones
- 26 July at 12 noon: Singing rhymes for little ones – Baby and toddler session
- 27 July at 10.30am: Bird spotting
- 29 July at 10 or 10.30am: Rock Painting – help us make a Normanby Rock Snake
- 2 August at 10am: Samba! music lesson in the Park for 8-16 years
- 3 August at 10am: Twigs and Twine – making nature’s mandalas
- 6 August at 10am: Celebrate water balloon day using paint to create artworks
- 9 August at 10am: Ukelele for beginners (8-16 years)
- 9 August at 12.30pm: Vocal workshop for beginners (8-16 years)
- 10 August at 10am: Become a tree detective
Music in the Park
The popular brass band concerts return to Normanby Hall this summer. All performances take place between 1.30pm and 4.30pm on the main lawn (weather permitting), with bands performing two one hour sets. Park entry applies (or please display your annual membership)
We are pleased to welcome the following bands:
- 1 August: Harworth Brass Band
- 8 August: Ancholme River Jazz Band
- 15 August: Humberside Police Band
- 22 August: Markham Main Colliery Band
- 29 August: RAF Cadet Band
Race for Life
We are excited to confirm that Race for Life Scunthorpe is back for 2021!
The safety of participants is always an absolute priority. The team at Cancer Research UK have been constantly monitoring the COVID-19 situation and now, following government guidance, they have ways to ensure events can operate safely.
This past year proves, more than any other, the value of investing in science and medical research, and what can be achieved with collective focus and collaboration. Just like science is our route out of the pandemic, science is our route to beating cancer.
We can’t wait to welcome you back to Race for Life this year. Together we will beat cancer!
Enter on the Race for Life website.
If you are a stallholder and interested in attending any of our events please contact the Courses and Events team by email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.